Not in any particular order
1. Prime Rib with Johnny's au jus (http://www.johnnysfinefoods.com/French-D...p_10.html)
2. Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!
3. Xanthum gum -- a little goes a long way for easy thickening
4. Low carb wraps -- I look for those with 5-6 carbs
5. Steam in bag veggies -- very convenient!
6. San J sauces, especially Teryaki & Szechuan. The latter has <1g, but I see they've changed the Teryaki so it now contains some sugar. But it's got the fewest carbs of anything on the market. Also their Shoyu and Tamari soy sauces rock! Surprisingly these are cheapest at Whole Foods.
7. Stew Leonard's BUTTTTTTER. There's nothing like it on the planet if you live in New England, get some!
8. Marie's Bleu Cheese dressings -- Super Blue for chunky or the new one with bacon really rocks! Lighthouse Ranch dressing also rocks.
9. Pepperidge Farm Carbwise bread. I use this to make bread crumbs, etc. so that I can enjoy low carb versions of certain foods. Also make openfaced breakfast sandwiches or french toast.
10. Hebrew National Hot Dogs in all varieties. (Costco sells the giant ones for $1.50 for a snack on the run so you can forego the high carb snackerdoodles). I nuke them (roll in paper towels) for a quick snack. Yum!
11. Oops! One more. CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!
12. Just one more I promise Atkins shakes to substitute for milk & sweetener in coffee.