When you order crab cakes at restaurants they usually skimp on the meat and what you end up getting is a giant ball of bread and bread crumbs that is anything but appealing to your waistline! This breadless, low carb, high protein crab cake recipe is PACKED with real crab and far better tasting than that stuff you gte on the street!
Note: you must use real crab and not the imitation stuff. I know imitation crab is cheaper, but it is high in sugar and carbs!
1 8 oz Can Lump Crab Meat
1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 tsp Tarragon
3 Tbsp Light Mayo
1. Turn oven to broil so that it is warm when you are ready to use it
2. Mix egg, mayo and seasonings together and gently stir in crab
3. Take about 1/4 cup of the mix and form into a ball/patty shape
4. Place on a greased cookie sheet and broil for 7 minutes until browned and egg has set.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Makes about 6-8 servings depending on how large youâ€™d like to make them
For more daily, personally made low carb and keto recipes check out sinorslim.com