The Official Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Forum
Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - Printable Version

+- The Official Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Forum (http://www.livinlowcarbdiscussion.com)
+-- Forum: The Official Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Book, Restaurant and Product Reviews (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers (/showthread.php?tid=28)

Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - LindaSue - 04-28-2008 07:58 PM

Quote:renegadediabetic Oct 29 2007, 10:00am

Fuddruckers Hamburgers is low carb heaven. Sure, they have fries, homemade buns, baked goods, and milkshakes. But they are very accomodating for low carb.

You can order your burger or chicken sandwich without a bun. They usually serve it up on a big lettuce leaf. There are lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, salsa, etc. at the fixins bar so you can make a nice salad for no extra charge. You can use oil & vinegar, or what I do is mix mayo & spicy brown mustard for dressing. You can have your burger or sandwich several ways, with different combinations of toppings, so it should never get boring.

They also have platters of grilled chicken, ground beef patties, or tenderloin medallions with a salad. You can also get a big grilled chicken salad.

Low carb life is good at Fuddruckers!!

Quote:sillymom Oct 29 2007, 11:34am

We have been eating at Fuddruckers a lot lately. I get the southwest burger which has guacamole, pepper jack and bacon, bunless of course with a salad. I always look forward to that meal.

RE: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - kali - 01-19-2009 05:24 AM

I haven't been to the Fuddruckers here in years. Now you've made me want to go!

RE: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - Arkansassy - 01-19-2009 01:59 PM

Rats...both of our local Fuddruckers have closed! I'm always just a little slow when it comes to finding out about the good things!! LOL

RE: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - renegadediabetic - 01-26-2009 01:15 PM

I got adventurous and tried the buffalo burger the other day. It was good -- topped with pepper jack cheese, onions, and mushrooms. Tongue

RE: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - Cheeseburger - 02-02-2009 12:37 PM

Our last Fuddruker's recently closed their doors for good - it's a Rite Aid pharmacy now. I was pretty bummed.

RE: Restaurant Review: Fuddruckers - lennyg03 - 02-18-2009 12:21 PM

Yeah, Fudruckers is really another restaurant that has great Atkins food. I don't go there that often but if I'm ever in the neighborhood I will go.