The Official Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Forum

http://nourishmentforthesoul.tumblr.com/...e-cupboard

Lots of deviled and stuffed egg recipes out there. How about putting them here? Made these tonight and were FAB.
Eggs on sale for next several weeks. Love, love, love Easter.
I hope they have some egg sales. I haven't seen any good deals so far except for Kroger's deal a couple week's ago. I think it was a buck for a dozen.
This is interesting ... How to Tell if Eggs are Bad:

Here are some great Deviled Eggs recipes from allrecipes.com that I found when I googled 'good deviled eggs recipes'.
Some may not be LC, but I'm sure they can be adjusted ...

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/appetizers...s/top.aspx

Lots of deviled and stuffed egg recipes out there. How about putting them here? Made these tonight and were FAB.
Eggs on sale for next several weeks. Love, love, love Easter.
My favorite is pretty simple. Mash yolks with mayo, salt, pepper, celery and crushed bacon. Spoon back into eggs, sprinkle with paprika and more bacon bits. YUM! Now I need to make some :-)

Reminds me of when my mother first came over from England. She was an ice skater with the Ice Capades and my father was a drummer in the orchestra for the show. My Mom had never cooked anything EVER in her entire 25 years. She had to make a dish for her new mother in laws pot luck, so she asked my Dad his favorite potluck dish and he said "deviled eggs" and told her she should cut hard boiled eggs in half, mash the yolks, etc. Poor thing... she cut them across instead of lengthwise, so she couldn't get them to stand up. :-) Whenever I think of devilled eggs, I think of my Mom. LOL

Julee
I thought of this thread when I found this article today.... How to make a heart shaped egg Ok,.. not exactly the same, but made me think of it, none the less.

Now there's someone with way too much time on their hands, LOL.
In this time of diseases, we should use maximum eggs and fish to maintain your health..
So we should introduce eggs and fish recipes..
Since you are the one promoting eggs and fish ...
maybe you can share some of your recipes with us!
My deviled eggs:

dice some red onion very small
sugar-free (Splenda) pickle relish
Duke's Mayo
regular mustard
Celery Salt
dash of red pepper

I just keep adding and mixing until it tastes right, so I don't have any quantities, sorry!

Duke's Mayo
regular mustard
Celery Salt
dash of red pepper

I just keep adding and mixing until it tastes right, so I don't have any quantities, sorry!
Yummo ... Red Onion is so awesome! But don't forget the garlic too!

Duke's Mayo
regular mustard
Celery Salt
dash of red pepper

Yummo ... Red Onion is so awesome! But don't forget the garlic too!
I have used garlic powder before. My husband doesn't like too much garlic, but I can go either way. They are great both ways!

Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Discussion

Reference URL's